Welcome to Unprocessed Fridays! This is a weekly blog link-up where you can share your real food goodness and unprocessed living tips!
Here are the most clicked on links from last week (make sure to link back to this post for next week or you can’t be featured!):
1. 13 Weird Traditional Foods You Should Try by The Aliso Kitchen
2. Feel Bad About Eating White Rice? by Granny’s Vital Vittles
3. You don’t like brown rice? Try this instead! by Whole Simple Life
Awesome posts, everyone! Thank you for sharing them with us!
Remember: if you don’t link back to this post, you cannot be featured. I had posts with enough clicks for a feature, but no link back to the post. A huge bummer!
Unprocessed Fridays Rule-o-Rama
Alright my blogger buddies, use the linky tool down below to link-up your posts and pretty-please-with-unrefined-sugar-on-top follow the rules below.
I promise it’ll be painless, I only have three guidelines I’d love for you to follow:
- Keep the posts about unprocessed and healthy living, real food recipes, and posts that generally go along with Girl Meets Nourishment’s style. Such as…
- real food recipes
- natural nutrition
- green living
- unprocessed living tips
- healthy and holistic living
- all-natural & toxic-free household cleaners and personal products
- exercise and fitness
- Important: please update your post with a link back to this Unprocessed Fridays post (not theGMN homepage). This way, your readers can check all the incredible posts people are sharing and build up our community!
- C’est très magnifique example: “The post is part of Unprocessed Fridays on Girl Meets Nourishment!”
- This one is optional, but leave a comment sharing a bit about you and your post; also, feel free to tweet, facebook, pin, and share this link-up – it helps get the word out (and don’t forget to follow me over there too)!
Please no posts about:
- franken-food (recipes made with overly processed and refined foods or “diet” plans of any kind)
- giveaways or promotions
- no links back to your homepage, please share a favorite post of yours
I have a delete button, and posts that don’t follow the rules will be removed. Also, if you don’t link back to the blog – I cannot feature your post if it gets enough clicks! Sadness would be abound. Sadness I tell you!
Let’s Get Ready to Rumble!
One more thing… Where it says enter your “name” make sure to enter your blog post name. Otherwise your image will be labeled with your name instead. Oh the internet!